Author Topic: FS Economy -just fun :) Come join in.  (Read 1076 times)

Offline Bogdan Ghincea

• Captain
  • Administrator
  • Popularity: +5/-1
  • Flying is a way of life
    • View Profile
    • Air Danubius - virtual airline company
FS Economy -just fun :) Come join in.
« on: July 17, 2016, 03:39:06 PM »
So i found this website www..fseconomy.net that add some realism and purpose to the flight. Its something similar to the Air Hauller from justflight. I made an account i created a Group Company Air Danubius and then i rented an aircraft located at Baneasa and i flown 2 passangers from Baneasa to Bacau. That brought me 36 v$ as a pilot and over 1500 v$ to Air Danubius. You can bid in paralel a charter on airdanubius website for that flight to log your flights also there .
I rented a Cessna 182 that was available there and i had to use the exact aircraft in simulator (I used the A2A Cessna 182 Skyline). I rented it dry (not wet) that meening that i should have to buy some fuel, but the fuel that aircraft allready had was enough for this 1 hour flight to transport 2 passangers.
I encourage you join this website.
If you have any issue just let me know. Its a bit complicated at the start as you must be carefull about fuel prices ground crew expenses rental prices and so on.

Offline Bogdan Ghincea

• Captain
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: FS Economy -just fun :) Come join in.
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2016, 06:44:11 PM »
Ok. So i found out that its easy to make lots of cash from All in flights. That meening you can search for an aiport that have a 737-800 or an A321 and just move the passangers for a lot of money without having to concern about any fuel prices or other taxes. You will only be charged for the airport taxes. I transferd all the money from that flight to Air Danubius group in FSEconomy

Offline Iulian Sofronie

• Popularity: +1/-0
  • Air Danubius Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 09:02:02 AM »
Could you create a short tutorial how can you create an account, associate with Danubius and more important how can you fly a flight both on FSEconomy and flight that you can bid from AirDanubius? It's useless if you can only flight routes from their management and you can't combine this two systems.

Offline Bogdan Ghincea

• Captain
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2016, 04:48:35 PM »
Good point . Here is a tutorial for getting started.
I think also i can found a way to integrate FSE to Air Danubius Website.

The main gol in FSE for our group would be to try to establish an FBO.
I found one single slot free in Romania at LRSM. FBO is good because you can sell fuel and materials in that location.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQAXmozoSKE

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27