Author Topic: Air Danubius Journey mode is open  (Read 1226 times)

Offline Bogdan Aur

• www.airdanubius.eu
  • Administrator
  • Popularity: +7/-0
    • View Profile
    • Air Danubius
Air Danubius Journey mode is open
« on: September 09, 2014, 07:38:20 PM »
Dear Air Danubius pilots,
Open
We are happy to present our pilots with a new type of flight for thous who cant commit to Career Mode but still want to fly and bring wealth and prosper for the company, the Journey Mode.
            In Journey Mode our pilots will be able to fly from our main hubs to most major airports around Europe, some Asian, North American, African and Middle Eastern are also available.
            We have three different type of Journey Mode flights, Domestic (Intern), Regional (Short flights in the country’s close to the main Hub) and Medium (Medium length flights across Europe and some North African, Middle Eastern and Asian locations)
            The pilots will be able to select the airport where they want to fly with the assigned company aircraft ex: B738 or B773, from the Flight Booking page on our website, once the destination has been reached the pilot is not forced to fly back, he can choose a new destination from the same Flight Booking page located in the Dispatch Office menu. The only thing our pilots have to keep in mind is that they cant change the type of airplane, for example, if the pilot took off with a B736 from LROP to LUKK once there he cant change hes aircraft to a B738 and fly to EDDM, he has to fly with the same type of aircraft until he reaches the main hub once there he can choose from the types of airplanes that are available.
            Lets say today I want to make a nice tour of Europe and and up in OMDB. My home hub is LROP so I’m going to jump in an B738 and fly to LXGB. Ohh how beautiful, the sun, the beach, the sea I wish I could stay here for longer but I have to go I just booked a flight to EDDT. Once in Germany I would enjoy some sausages, no beer, no alcohol beverages for pilots on duty. The day is coming close to an end and I still have another leg to do in order to reach my destination OMDB and is quite a long flight so I better get going. As you can see I was able to fly anywhere I wanted in Europe and finish in Dubai, there is no limit on where we can go as long as our aircraft can make it to the destination. Ohh and one more thing changing the type of aircraft in Kacars is big No No.

When booking a flight for Journey Mode, the flight can be found using the DBX2XXX call sign assigned for LROP Hub and DBX3XXX respectively for EDDM Hub. The same call sign will be used as well on VATSIM NETWORK.

Pilot Journey Mode
On journey mode, only flight booking will allow the pilot to fly with company assigned aircrafts.
For starting the journey, the virtual pilot has to be located at one of Air Danubius’ departure airports.
There are three categories of flights when choosing the flights’ departure hub/airport: domestic (intern), regional (short-external flights) and medium (medium length flights across Europe).
When selecting the type of journey, there are certain aircrafts already assigned for each flight. Therefore, any pilot wishing to fly is requested to use only the aircraft already assigned for their type of flight (changing the typology of aircraft in kAcars with another one not being assigned for the selected flight is allowed only with aircrafts on same typology).
During the “journey”, the aircrafts’ typology and the category of flight will not suffer any changes made by the pilots, respecting the options already set for the selected flights.
In Journey Mode you will not receive any money from tickets and also you will pay for the fuel used for flights.
When booking a flight for Journey mode, the flight can be found using the DBX2xxx call sign assigned for LROP hub and DBX3xxxrespectively for EDDM hub. The same call sign will be used as well on VATSIM NETWORK.

For flights flown with Boeing you can select an Airbus from Charter fleet using the correspondence below:
Instead of Boeing B736 you can choose the Airbus A319
Instead of Boeing B737 you can choose the Airbus A320
Instead of Boeing B738 you can choose the Airbus A321
Attention! Pilot Journey Mode is still an Arcade mode only that here you have
the possibility to bid already registred flights from Air Danubius database.

Journey Domestic - LROP Hub
Route index from:  DBX2101 ... DBX2224
Boeing B736 you can choose the Airbus A319

Journey Domestic - EDDM Hub
Route index from:  DBX3101 ... DBX3259
Boeing B736 you can choose the Airbus A319

Journey Regional - LROP Hub
Route index from:  DBX2301 ... DBX2492
Boeing B73H you can choose the Airbus A320

Journey Regional - EDDM Hub
Route index from:  DBX3301 ... DBX3492
Boeing B73H you can choose the Airbus A320